Last Updated: April 26, 2023
We collect information about you (“Personal Information”) and your use of our Site, some of which may not be personally identifiable. We collect any information that you provide to us on this Site or through your access to or use of this Site. This includes, but is not limited to, your Personal Information such as:
Real name, alias, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, account name, driver’s license or state identification card number, passport number, or other similar identifiers;
· Mailing address, phone number, email address, year of birth;
· Documentation you provide related to your employment retention credit application; and
· Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement.
We also collect technical information about your visit to our Site, which may include information about your device, web browser, and location. When you browse our Site, your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) is recorded so that we may know how you are using our Site. Your browser may also automatically provide us with information regarding the type of computer and operating system you are using. This information is used by Careful Accounting to monitor and improve our Site. This information is not linked back to you as an individual user.
We also may collect information from third parties about you, such as to supplement information that has been provided directly from you. This includes any information that our affiliates or partners may relay regarding aspects of your claims, history, credit, and so forth.
We may use the information that we collect from you on the Site to:
· Provide you with the services or products that we offer on this Site;
· Provide you with third-party offers of other services and products not offered directly by us;
· Respond to your inquiries, requests, or other service-related purposes;
· Enhance your experience with us, such as tailoring the Site content to your preferences or developing new products or services based on your interactions with this Site;
· Send you information about products or services that we think may be of interest to you;
· Carry out any specific purposes for which we have obtained your prior consent;
· Conduct any other legitimate business activities not otherwise prohibited by law; or
· Protect the security of our members or services through fraud prevention.
We may share information about you in the following situations:
· To our service providers that perform functions on our behalf;
· To help third parties present you with offers which you have opted into receiving;
· To improve our services by collaborating with third-party partners;
· To our partners through our services, for example if you click through to their site
· When you post publicly in our community boards on the website;
· To protect or enforce our rights or property, protect your safety or the safety of others, or to investigate, prevent, or take action against fraud or other illegal activities;
· In response to legal process or as otherwise required by law;
· In the event that Careful Accounting goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets; or
· To conduct any other legitimate business activities not otherwise prohibited by law.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
To protect the security of your information, we may require you to authenticate your identity (i.e., prove that you are who you say you are) to conduct certain transactions on this website. It is a good idea to protect your security by always closing your web browser after leaving the website. If you believe that information that you have submitted through the website has been used without your permission, you must tell us immediately. Emailing us is the best way of keeping your possible losses to a minimum. Email us at email@example.com to report unauthorized access. If you fail to notify us, you may be liable for all unauthorized activity on your account.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
In addition to the information you provide, we, or our third-party providers, may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Site. Careful Accounting may also collect information during your visit to our Site through our online tracking technologies, which may include Web beacons, cookies, embedded Web links, and other information-gathering tools. These tools collect certain traffic information that your browser sends to a website, such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived. They may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, click stream behavior (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with HP websites or “powered by” websites), and product information. When you browse or visit our Site, we may store certain information on your computer, in the form of a small text file or “cookie,” and can help us to tailor our Site to your individual preferences and save you time if you visit the Site again.
We may partner with other third parties to provide certain features on our Site or to display advertising on our Site based upon your online activities. Some of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used for targeted advertising. You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to not accept cookies from our Site, you may not be able to take full advantage of our features or to receive some of the services that our Site provides. To learn more about cookies and your ability to opt-out of certain advertising cookies, please visit the following websites: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
This Site does not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
For a mobile app, you can understand which third parties have currently enabled cookies for your mobile device and how to opt-out of some of those cookies by accessing the following website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choices from your mobile device. On your mobile device, you may also select “Limit Ad Tracking” (on iOS devices) or “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” (on Android).
Even if you disable tracking, keep in mind that you may still receive interest-based advertising, including from third parties with whom your information had been previously disclosed and that you may still receive advertising from third parties, though such advertising may not be based on your interests and preferences.
USE OF SITE BY MINORS
This Site is not intended for use by children or minors. We do not knowingly solicit information from children, and we do not knowingly market to children. Please notify us immediately if you believe that we may have collected personal information from a child, so that we can delete such information.
We do not sell the personal information of California consumers that are less than 16 years of age, unless the consumer (in the case of consumers between 13 and 16 years of age) or the consumer’s parent or guardian (in the case of consumers who are less than 13 years of age) has affirmatively authorized the sale of the consumer’s personal information.
Careful Accounting will not share your non-public personal information with unaffiliated third parties without your consent, other than as permitted by law.